Friday, July 22, 2005

So, there I was lying in my bed..

So, there I was lying in my bed.. it was what, 1 p.m? And as I dragged my still half asleep body to the bathroom, narrowly avoiding walking smack into the door,something I do with alarming consistency (which would probably explain my blunt nose), I think, finally something to look forward to in my not so eventful life, a blogspot.

This blogspot.
Yes,it's sad.

But, there was this phase (I'm sure most girls go through, including me) where we want to remember every detail of every single day.. as if living in such happiness.. such utter bliss, might get taken away from us.. (realistically,after all nothing good lasts forever..)so naturally, we want to keep it all in a private "place" which can be frequented as much as one wants without having to rely on memory..(yes, I admit I am one of those who cant remember names even if it was tattooed on my forehead)

Anyway, as I was saying.. these feelings are just so special especially if it was the first time.. so I tried the "Dear diary, bla, bla, bla.. " I even hid it in a rather clever hiding place *or so I thought* in my .. you know.. fine, I'll say it..sanitary pad drawer.. (yes, I have one, I've got so many drawers in my room, I figured something that haunts me for 5 days a month deserves one)

It was not long before my darling brother just barged into my room (no, I'm not stupid..our rooms are connected through a bathroom, so I cant lock that door) to find me shoving a real nice colourful flowery *might as well do it in style ;D* book under my pillow.. it took him less than a minute to wrestle me to the ground and get his slimy hands on the book before he realised what it was, and visibly embarassed returned it..(what he initially thought it was is still unknown and remains a great mystery)

After that, I just never felt safe..

But anyway, here I am.. already feeling much better knowin that I'm able to speak up and be heard -I'll just pretend I get daily hits- *have a lil imagination, it makes life seem so much better! that or just get really pissed in the drunken early hours of a Saturday *

Either way, Life is meant to be lived.. and no matter what I say, I'm still dreadin tomorrow.. as it will mark yet another day closer to continuing my studies (which will start in 20 days)..

tick-tock.. Oh no.

Make that 19 days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vikneshan did a lil jig and sang...

what was inside the diary? just curious... what was so, " you know"?

and what did you brother think it was?

12:08 am  
Blogger keishaowen did a lil jig and sang...

A playboy mag?
A CS cheat book?
The Bhagavad Gita?
I really don't know!

10:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home