Sunday, July 31, 2005

I love u Kong, Prajie, Pala, Simitha and Viki!!!

There I was, on a Saturday afternoon.. after my dad told me we had extra tickets for a table for a formal dinner to be graced by the Yam Tuan NS.. (yes, the kinda old guy whose picture you've probably seen in the papers and stuff.. )and I'd figured I'd be damned letting these RM 2000 worth of tickets go 2 waste.. n i thought none of my frens would care to join me at a boring "if u laughed too loud, everyone would turn and stare at the offencers" dinner.. but i was wrong..(one of the few times I was happy I was wrong)

I almost cried tears of joy when i saw u heroes give up a Saturday night to come with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am serious.. and for you guys to give up jeans and the usual T-shirt to don collared shirts (the whole formal attire) and at such a short notice.. (just 5 hours!) just for me.. *karthini brushes away a tear..*
I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i love u guys..
I can't believe we had sooo much fun.. I am really gonna miss u all.. *karthini tries to hold back the waterfall of tears inside*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home