Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Stolen from Kins, who stole from gis who stole from sumone else

1) Single/taken/crushing?
Single and not available

2) Are you happy with your life now?
Sure, would like more sex with Owen and less homework though

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall in love fast?
I'l tell you when I meet him again

4) You had your heart broken?
Doubt it

5) Do you believe there are circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
Never

6) Would you take someone back when he/she cheats on you?
Never

7) Have you talked about marriage with another person before?
Sure

8) Do you want children?
yea, I'd like sons so I can whack them and daughters so I can love them

9) How many?
4

10) Would you consider adoption?
Sure, I don't think I'd be able to pop out 4

11) If someone likes you right now, what would be the best way for he/she to let you know?
Telling me.. with a note and a box of chocolates, a big one

12) Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
Doubt it

13) Be honest, wht is the furthest you and your ex did?
lalalaaa

14) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sure, howdya think I got with Owen. He fell for me at first sight.

15) Are you romantic?
Doubt it

16) Do you believe you can change someone?
Yea

17) If you could be married of somewhere, where would it be?
i duno.. an elope sounds pretty good

18) Do you give in easily when you're fighting?
No when with ppl I'm close to (never to kins cos she's never right =)
Yes with acquaintances and
No again when with random ppl (like on the road when I'm drivin)

19) Do you have feelings for someone now?
Doubt it

20) Have you ever wished you could have had someone but you messed it up?
No

21) Have you ever broken a heart?
Sure

22) If one day your best friend and you fall deeply in love with the same person, what would you do?
laugh and bitch about how stupid he is. And then decide if he's worth it. Then act accordingly. But if the girl is Kins, ignore her, (it's so not fair when u crush on like the whole male student population)

23) Are you missing someone now?
doubt it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home