Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Survey smurvey

Would you marry for money?
>> I Don't think so. But I really can't say. But I mean EVERYONE has a price.

2. Have you had retainers/braces?
>> Oh Shuddup

3. Could you live without a computer?
>> Obviously. Not like the computer is my heart or sth. I mean some people can even live without their brains! Wait, that's only Vik..

4. If you could live in any past time period, where would it be?
>> In some legendary Greek myth. next to all those GREEK GODS. HAWT.

5. Do you drink enough water?
>> Nope

6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take 'em off?
>> Barefeet

7. What are your favorite fruits?
>> Mangoes. Strawberries. The forbidden fruit.

8. What is your favorite place to visit?
>> Vegas, baby!

9. Are you photogenic?
>> NO.

10. Do you dream in color or black and white?
>> Colour. Full sized plasma screen too. Feels like you're there.

11. Why do you take surveys?
>> They let me learn about myself. RIGHT. More like cos I'm bored.

12. Do you drink alcoholic beverages?
>> Don't remember. ;D

13. What is the most beautiful language?
>> Music. =D and Spanish. But only cos i speak it and YOU DON'T.

14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?
>> If my parents or ppl I love do it, sure. If anyone else attempts to do it, I'll break their necks. Done it before. True story.

15. WHICH do you like MORE: Sunrise or sunset?
>> Sunset.. Cos I love nights and sleeping and dreams.

16. Do you want to live until you're 100 yrs old?
>> If I'm not alone, yeah.

17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
>> Nope. Although it apparently is to everyone else who pokes at it. Literally.

19. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights switched on or off?
>> Horror movies are the usual, and I need the lights off for those.

20. Do you believe in magic?
>> Yeah,they are after all merely illusions

22. Do you like to watch cartoons?
>> Does The Simpsons count? =D

23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
>> Always knew. Haha I'm thinking I was probably the kid who told the other kids their parents were lying to them ;D

24. Do you write poems?
>> yeah (secretly glad the q didn't ask if I wrote GOOD poems)

25. Do you snore?
>> Noone's ever told me I did.

26. You sleep more on your back, front,
or sides?
>> Side. With a bolster on one side and a pillow on the other so the ghost who lives in my room can't touch me. Anymore.

27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
>> Um, Could I have the one which self-cleans and is cute and quiet? (which is the same answer to 'do u want kids?')

28. Are you basically a happy person?
>> If I have a reason to be. Which basically means occasionally.

29. Are you tired?
>> No, but I still wana sleep. Cos sleeping with Michael Owen is awesome.

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine?
>> Nope, not really into coffee.

32. How many landline/cellphones do you
have in your house?
>> 4

33. Do you get along with your parents?
>> Yeah, when they get along with me. FIRST.

34. Do you smoke?
>> Nope.

35. Do you have a kitty?
>> Nope, thank god, hate those perpetually lazy felines.

36.Have you ever had a turtle/ tortoise?
>> Yeah, back in Kuching, use to pick those buggers out of the drain. Don't laugh. those were the only things we picked out from there.. bsds tiny crabs. Oh shuddup. So my childhood was more colourful than urs. Go cry to ur mom.

37. What do you do when you're sad?
>> Honestly? Nothing. Perhaps tell a friend and whine about it. Or go shopping. And treat myself to vanilla ice-cream with choco chips. Wait, I do that everyday.

38. What do you need most now?
>> To fast forward to June.

39. What song are you listening to now?
>> Placebo- Every me and every you.

40. What are you craving for right now?
>> Damn you Uma, now I'm craving for satay too lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home